04-19-2012 08:58 AM
Installer keeps popping up saying network resource file for AIO_CDB_Software.msi is not available and asks for another location. I am running Win 7 Home Premium on an HP Pavilion dm4-1253cl. I am trying to install the full download file for the HP 7410xi Officejet printer. Thx!
04-19-2012 02:30 PM
Go to your Programs/Features file and uninstall all the printer software including I.R.I.S by OCR. Reboot your computer.
Try updating your msiexec.exe from the Windows downloads page or keep running Windows updates until no more are found.
After all the updates have been run and appropriate reboots have completed, try installing the SW again.
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
06-11-2012 12:53 PM
Try downloading the software from the HP website directly.
Choose your operating system and then you will see the software available.
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation