08-26-2012 06:48 PM
I just purchased the DeskJet 1000 J110 printer and was not informed that I needed to purchase a USB cable as well. Why doesn't one come in the box? Or at least why doesn't it say you need to get one on the box
08-26-2012 06:55 PM
Please check the box, there is a small printed material in there which shows what are in the box. Yes, many printer boxes now come without USB cable, cut cost is the main reason. Very interesting thing: many cables come with monitors and we have to pay for them.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation