09-06-2010 12:50 PM
Just got laptop w/ windows 7. Tried to install hp software - would not accept. Evidently, software only installed up to Vista?
Does HP have some type of upgrade to accomadate windows 7? Printer is only about a yr. old. Need some serious help - can't afford a new computer everytime I turn around!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation