02-09-2010 11:37 AM
I am attempting to buy a printer that is compatible with Windows 7 that is installed on my computer. I note that there are some printers that indicate they are windows 7 ready. When I read further I note I have to download a driver for the printer. My question: I assume that I buy the printer and have it sent to my home. When I hook up the printer at what point in time do I go online to down load the drive for windows 7 compatibility. After i insert the included cd to download printer specs to my computer or before. I am a greenhorn when it comes to this stuff so I need all the help I can get.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation