07-15-2014 09:47 AM
The material referred to in your solution is for laser printers and multi-function printers. The Office Jet 6100 is a simplesingle function ink jet printer. I could not discover how the material you identified helps me.
09-06-2014 10:48 AM
I have a HP Laser 1012 printer and i could not find the drivers for Windows 7. The only way i could get this printer working was using the HP Laserject 1015 drivers.
But i have lost the ability to print on both sides as in the past, when i had that option for XP drivers i could just select that option and the printer would first print all odd pages first and then after i place the bunch back in the tray would print even papers.
I love this printer but sad that i have lost the ability to use some of its features.
Is there a driver somewhere for windows 7 or the source code for windows xp driver somewhere.
Any help will be appreciated.
06-08-2015 01:47 PM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation