03-15-2013 09:36 AM
Knock, knock! Is there nobody intrested in users problems?
I lost my old laptop with Windows 7 and own now new, fine laptop with Windows 8/64. But my HP LaserJet M1120 MFP (reliable, effective piece of machinery) waits it's turn to start printing my business documents. So my old memory stick and my neighbours Xerox are now in busy use and I'm running allday between 2 offices.
Have You there in driver-creating office ever thought our needs? When do I and other users get drivers for our HP LaserJet M1120 printer? My neighbour doesn't say anymore hello to me. And she really is very adorable person.
Tsup, Tsup! When??????????????????????
03-26-2013 12:04 AM
We maybe need new printer.... But no from HP!!!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation