01-09-2013 05:01 PM
To identify the issue, please let us know if any of the following is working or all of them are failing.
1. Scan from Solution Center
2. Scan from Microsoft Paint
3. Scan from device front panel
I work with HP, but these comments are mine.
10-29-2013 10:01 AM
Have you already installed the Windows 8 drivers for your printer? I will leave the link for the updated
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers. What is it you are trying to do when you are getting that error message? Please let me know, I will watch for your reply so we can start troubleshooting if need be.
Thanks so much,
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation