07-14-2011 07:29 PM
Yesterday I purchased an HP LaserJet P1102w printer, followed all the instructions that came in the pack and enjoyed trouble free wireless printing for a short little while, even from my iPhone 4 after updating the firmware on the printer.
My problem now is that the printer seems to keep dropping its connection with the router. The blue wireless indicator light seems to be quite often flashing rather than static.
This is an issue as when I want to print a document I have to wait for a long time before the documents come out of the printer. It is tedious.
Any suggestions or recommendations would be welcome.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation