07-24-2012 07:27 AM
I just bought a m1217nfw printer and I'm trying to configure my Wireless connection.
While doing it, the printer detects My network as WPA/WPA2, I'm writing my password but the pairing is not being made,
claims that it cannot access the wireless network - therefore, I cannot proceed with my installation.
I'm using a D-Link router (Model: DSL-2760U/E1) with WPA2-PSK encryption.
More interesting is that even while I disable any encryption and make it an open network the connection is still unsuccessful.
You help is required,
Many thanks - Eliran.
07-25-2012 07:10 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 10:46 AM by OscarFuentes
HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.
Let me know what errors you receive?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation