01-29-2014 08:34 AM
I'm trying to directly wireless print from an iPad and android device to a HP color Laserjet 400. I've enabled wireless Direct print setup and connected both the iPad and android device to the HP color Laserjet wireless network. Bluetooth is off on both devices. When I restarted the printer the iPad briefly saw it on Airprint but then I started to get the message "Printer is offline" even though the printer screen said "ready". After a bit the iPad stopped seeing the printer all together. The Andriod device never sees the printer.
02-03-2014 10:55 AM
I am providing you the link on documents that has information on your issue. This might help you.
Airprint over a wireless network
Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and Earlier: How to Use HP's Built-in Print Solution for Android
Troubleshoot Airprint issues
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation