02-11-2014 01:44 PM
Hola, compre la impresora HP Deskjet 2540 y no me di cuenta q el disco de instalacion esta ralladisimo por lo q mi ordenador no lo lee. como hago para instalar la impresora y usarla de manera inalambrica y como se escanea, no lo encuentro en el manual.
02-27-2014 02:30 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I understand you would like the software and drivers for your HP Deskjet 2540. If you are using Windows 7 Operating system or Higher you can run the HP Print and Scan Doctor- It was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
If you have an older OS like Windows XP or Vista go ahead and click on the link here: Deskjet 2540 Software and Drivers and select your Operating system from the drop down list to find the drivers for your printer.
I hope this helps, if you have any questions please let me know.
I used Google Translate to translate your post.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation