08-23-2011 08:44 PM
what is the best hp printer model to use on decal paper? i read that its cartidge must contain iron oxide pigment, i will use it in picture on ceramic tile, will it last long even in direct sunlight?
please help me.
thank you so muc
Solved! View Solution.
08-23-2011 08:54 PM
Depending on your use the following post may help. (Read the entire thread).
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation