09-12-2012 01:41 PM
Am using compatible ink cartridges that I have used successfully before but this time the printer will not recognise the black cartridge. When you look at the ink levels the colour shows an oval but the black a cross.The message that comes up says that the ink cartridge is not compatible and something to do with configuration. I am really at a loss and would greatly appreciate any help and advice from anyone who has experienced something similar and or overcome it. Many thanks
09-17-2012 01:57 PM
To be honest with you it appears that the remanufactured cartridge is defective. Install another cartridge to see if you have the same issues. Let me know what you find out?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation