03-21-2014 09:13 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I understand the printer keeps calirating at random times of the day.
I will be happy to help you.
I have checked the menu and there is a option for Power-On Calibration which you can turn off.
On the printer touch setup, (wrench icon) system setup, print quality, color calibration, power on calibration
and arrow down and select never.
Then you can manually do the calibration when needed through the first few options again from the menu.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a great weekend!
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation