01-10-2012 09:22 AM
After every print I get the error message that the carriage is jammed...I've done everything in the video to correct this, but it's still happening. I can shut the printer off and then it will print OK, but goes right back to the jam message. If I want to print 2 copies, it will do that without the message.
02-22-2012 11:41 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 04:24 PM by OscarFuentes
If you have tried everything in the video located here:
Then it would need serviced/replaced. For service options 800-474-6836.
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation