10-07-2012 08:13 PM
I have done all the installs and re-installs and all the drivers finally loaded. Have updated all the chipset and Windows USB drivers Debug of blue screen shows gpxusb.sys which points to the USB issue. The printer works perfectly but Windows will not complete shutdown. Windows 7 64 bit.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation