06-28-2014 06:33 PM
HI! OK...so I'm not so good with the computer stuff but am working on it. I recently bought a new PC with Windows 8. I have an HP Photosmart C7200 printer that I have had for awhile. How do I go about getting installation software for my new PC?
06-28-2014 08:12 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 02:43 PM by OscarFuentes
Please use the following instructions to install drivers for it on your new computer (your printer is on the list):
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation