04-26-2011 05:49 PM
I am trying to install an HP Officejet 5610 onto operating system windows XP professional and keep getting an error code that says the computer cannot access the registry key. I have the print driver on cd for xp.....please advise....
04-26-2011 05:55 PM
Are you an Administrator on the computer? Also does it give you the registry key it cannot access?
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accept as Solution
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation