09-18-2012 10:41 AM
You do not need to have a router to connect your TouchSmart PC to a wireless printer.
If you need any further assistance on how to connect your wireles printer, just go to hp.com website, look for your product and check the HOW TO section to look for a document that explains you how to do that setup.
In case you think you still need help, let me know what is the printer model you have.
I work for HP! Please remember to provide and if this helped click ON
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation