09-13-2011 03:39 AM
Hi to everyone,
i have this Printer i just bought (HP OFFICEJET PRO 8500A e-All-in-One-Series). i have been able to put it on the network using the wired connection. Am now able to print from any computer on the network. But i have this problem. Am unable to connect it to my IPAD and this makes it impossible for me to print using my IPAD.Will be very grateful if the is someone out there that can help me out.Thanks in advance.
09-13-2011 05:23 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 02:19 PM by OscarFuentes
Hi, In order to print From Your iPad, make sure that both the printer and the iPad are connected to the same network.
As well, make sure your iPad have iOS 4.2 and above, and your printer have the latest Firmware Update:
- On the product control panel, touch the Right Arrow to display the second navigation screen.
- Touch Setup, and then touch the Down Arrow to display the Web Services Setup Menu.
- Touch Web Services Setup .
- Touch the Down Arrow to select Product Updates .
- Touch Check for Product Updates .
You may follow the steps below for further steps:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution