08-02-2009 07:25 AM
Really like my HP 2100 Laserjet and want to use it with new HP computer. I bouught USB to parallel converter cable but can't find appropriate drive. Suggestions please!
12-27-2010 07:29 PM
I want to connect my LaserJet 2100 printer to my (relatively old, already) HP Pavilion desktop computer, but can't find a working adapter for converting the Centronix (25-pin) LaserJet output cable to a USB connector. Did you ever find out how to do this? I searched around at local computer stores and found nothing that works. Does HP offer such an adapter?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation