05-17-2013 09:43 AM
Have an hp cp1518ni color laserjet that won't align the printheads. i have already upgraded the firmware, installed the latest driver, and calibrated the printer. the result still shows each color "locations" off on the left and very close to correct on the right. mcb100
05-20-2013 02:44 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 01:16 PM by OscarFuentes
This document on Resolving Print Quality Issues, might offer some help in Solutions 10 and 11:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation