04-28-2014 02:00 AM
I did the set up all in one package. Could anyone tell me how to get the bluetooth to work on the HP7160 printer. Its become very aggrivating. My printer has it under I think either settings or tools and I don't see why the heck I'm not able to use it, when it says BLUETOOTH right there...
04-30-2014 09:24 AM
Hello there delia, Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your experience
Thanks for the photo! The added touch with some light hearted humor is always nice to see!
I saw your post about wanting to use the Bluetooth functionality. I have researched your concern for you and have found the following guides that contain Bluetooth information.
I hope my post was informational!
Enjoy your Wednesday!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation