01-12-2014 01:57 PM
I purchased a Deskjet 3520 all-in-one a few months ago and am just getting around to getting it hooked up. I cannot get the ink carriage to move so I can install the ink cartridges. Does anyone have a suggestion? I've tried anything I could find online but to no avail.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation