11-19-2012 01:35 AM
Go to Start > All Programs > HP > HP Officejet Pro 8600.
Right click the HP Scan icon and click the Send To option.
Select Desktop (Create Shortcut) and you may access the software by selecting the HP Scan icon from your desktop.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation