06-12-2012 06:15 AM
I have a New HP Pro 400 Color Printer, We are running windows 2008 r2 server. the printer keeps printing one page with only
"devicecapabilities?devicestatus?" printed. I have rebooted the printer several times.
Thank you David
06-13-2012 06:05 AM
This is a commercial line product. For the best answer to your questions you will need to repost your question to the following links.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation