09-22-2009 09:53 PM
For the Photosmart c7280, backup mode (i.e. black and white) printing is actually disabled and there is no way for it to be enabled. This printer is designed to mainly print photos and the likes. So to protect the printheads (part of the printer that 'spits' inks onto the paper) from being dry and eventually clogged up, whenever atleast one of the color inks run out, it will refuse to print out anything.
I hope that helps.
09-23-2009 04:33 AM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation