10-26-2011 01:58 PM
I just purchased an HP Color LaserJet CP2025 for my computer running Windows 7, 64 bit as an OS. The driver disk does not include that OS and the Driver Support page does not specify which driver to use in order to take full advantage of the automatic two sided color printing capability. Any help out there?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation