06-09-2014 01:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with a few different printers, but I will certainly do my best to help you with your Envy 4500 not printing black!
I will suggest that you try the steps within this Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages document as well as this Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems document.
Between those two documents you should be able to get the black ink flowing once again. Please let me know how these steps work out for you!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation