07-20-2013 10:48 AM
I am getting rid of my HP L7580 All in One and although I cleared my Fax Log, Name and Fax nbr from setup on the printer itself, when I printed out the Fax Log just to make sure there was nothing on it, my name still appeared. How can I get rid of it? My printer is no longer attached to my computer and I had already delted all the software from my computer, so I can only do what can be done on the printer itself. I am reading there is a factory reset that can CLEAR EVERYTHING FOR SURE. How can I do this? Thanks Sally
Solved! View Solution.
Re: factory reset all in one L7580
07-22-2013 07:40 AM
Please check your private message inbox for the reset information.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation