08-06-2014 12:11 PM
Two part question. 1)A label I was printing from the single sheet feed on my HP1006 peeled off and got jammed and stuck on the metal top plate. I was able to peel most of the label off, but a small piece is still stuck. Is there a way I can access the plate that is above the single sheet feed slot? 2) My toner cartridge is stuck on the right side track and will not pull out. Any advice on how to release it? I can not just pull it out as before.
08-07-2014 12:28 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
Sorry to hear about the issues with the LaserJet P1006. To my knowledge there is no way to wrong the the plate above the single sheet feed, without the aid of tools. There is no guides or steps to refer to in the HP guides.
It may be best to speak with HP Phone Support regarding this issue. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation