02-16-2012 03:54 PM
Hope you a having a great day,
I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this issue. If you are, then may you include information such as Operating System and the current version (build). Router Brand, model and verrify of what firmware version are you running.
This tool may help (HP Printer Install Wizard), with installation. located here ( www.hp.com/go/tools ) perhaps you may want to verify drivers for this model, verify if their is a update go this site to www.hp.com and enter your model.
If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation