01-27-2012 08:53 AM
I have an old reliable Laser L that has only a parallel computer connection. Can I convert that to a USB connection to use with my new e-Machines system that does not have a female parallel connection block? Thanks. Bill
02-01-2012 07:29 AM
This is a commercial line product. For the best answer to your questions you will need to repost your question to the following links.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation