06-16-2014 04:47 PM - edited 06-16-2014 04:48 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you would like to know how to align your printer. I will do my best to assist you! First, I need to know your exact model number? Click here to find out.
If you have a Photosmart 5510, then please follow this HP document on An 'Alignment failed' Error Message Displays on the Printer. I know you're not receiving this type of error message, but this will explain how to align your printer.
If you don't have this type of printer, then once I find out your exact model number I will provide the appropriate steps. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation