05-13-2013 01:55 PM
What program are you printing from? (ex. Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, iTunes music list, etc)
What is the Operating System of the PC you are printing from?
Do you have the full feature software and driver for your printer installed on this PC?
Typically font size is determined by the program you are printing from. To change the darkness of the printout one can change the print quality of the printouts (ex. Normal to Best, etc).
I am not an HP employee.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation