11-02-2011 09:17 PM
You can go here: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html
Enter your printer name, select your computer's operating system, and you will find the software to install your printer under "Driver - Product Installation Software". I would have given you a link straight to it, but there are three models of your printer. Just download and run it and make sure not to connect the USB cable until it asks you.
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation