04-14-2012 10:17 AM - edited 04-14-2012 10:17 AM
Please follow the steps below in order to change the printer display language:
- On the product control panel, press Setup ( ).
- Press OK twice.
- Use the numeric keypad to enter the two-digit code for the language as listed on the screen, then press 1 to confirm the selection.
- Press the Left ( ) or Right ( ) Arrow button to select Set Location , and then press OK .
- Press the Left ( ) or Right ( ) Arrow button to select the correct country/region, and then press OK .
- Press 1 to confirm the selection.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation