09-16-2010 07:08 AM
I have an officejet 4315 that I have tied to my new netbook. Drivers were preinstalled on the new netbook, which was fine since there is no drive to insert the officejet driver disc. All works fine, except, unlike my other computer (laptop) which has a toolbox icon in the HP program where I can check my ink levels, the HP program on the netbook has no noticeable path to check ink levels. How do I do this?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation