07-03-2013 02:55 PM
Normally the print size or Font size is controlled by the program you are printing from. However, I have a few questions I will list below to help me better assist you.
- What model HP printer do you have?
- What is the Operating System of the computer you have the printer connected with?
- What is the program you are trying to print from?
- Do you have the full feature software for this printer installed on this computer?
I am not an HP employee.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation