05-09-2011 12:22 PM
Just bought a new LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP and I'm having difficulties to connect it to my network.
I plugged the cable to the router waited a while as instructed and printer the report but no IP address was shown.
I'm using a linksys router WRT54G2 and windows vista home premium 32 bits.
I accessed the router through the ip, added a new device to the network and even though it found the printer and gave me an IP for it, it was showing offline permanently and the IP was not accessible either.
can someone help please?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation