03-02-2012 12:55 PM
Hey there! Sorry to hear about your issue, let try and get it fixed My first suggestion would be to make sure you are up to date with all your OS X software updates.
This can be done by:
1. Clicking the Apple in the top left corner
2. Select Software updates from the list.
3. If you have any new updates be sure to allow it to update and then restart.
If there are no update or this does not fix the issue then I would try the driver I linked below. Unfortunately the 1020 and 1020 Plus are no supported by OS X. There is a work around by using the LaserJet 1022 driver that has worked for some user in the past.
Hope this fixes your issue and be sure to post back if this resolved your issue. It would make my day
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation