01-16-2012 10:08 AM
I have a new HP Officejet 6500A all in one printer and an HP Laptop Vista. I am having trouble with the wireless connection. The pc and printer don't communicate. I have tried to enter the IP address into the printer under setup, but it hasn't worked.
01-16-2012 12:54 PM
Use this Guide to help you install the setup:
Check in the Troubleshooting section for extra tips.
I hope this helps solve any problems!
It is my pleasure to assist.
Say “Thanks!” by clicking the Kudos Star to show your appreciation for the help.
Fixed? Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to help others find the answers.
Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” only on threads started by you.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation