08-27-2011 01:36 PM
I have an HP PSC 2355, which will not fully switch on. The HP screen switches on and then hangs indefinitely after about 10 seconds.
Can any one advise whether there is a method of resetting, or reloading firmware, which might help with this?
08-27-2011 02:57 PM
As far as I know there is NO full reset on this unit, however, a power reset may fix it.
Unplug the powercord from the back of the printer,
Unplug powercord from the wall outlet
Press and hold the power button on the printer for 10 seconds
Plug the powercord into the printer
Plug the powercord directly in the wall outlet
This should clear any error states out of the printer.
**Although I work for HP, I do not represent them in these forums**
If I've resolved your issue please mark as Accepted Solution so others can use my advice! ^.^
11-05-2012 06:16 PM
HP is producing poor quality printers. noisy and problematic..
problem is, its the only decent printer out there. All made off shore, you get what you pay for.
cheap is cheap.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation