07-03-2012 04:10 PM
my problem is my printer after being left on for maybe 20 hours more or less, shows a half message in the home screen to shut down printer. I am unable to do this by the power switch nothing happens. I always have to disconnect at the source (outlet). It is plugged into it's own outlet, no power strip. I've tried resetting, keeping off for 30 sec or so before plugging in. Happens every day after extended on time. Wireless light also is off when this happens. The power cord is straight from printer one piece.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation