04-14-2011 04:50 PM - edited 04-14-2011 05:14 PM
have a 5610xi all in one. lost manual. how do i set it up to scan? it prints fine and when i check it on the computor it says it tests ok. when i hit scan button it says to go to device documentation to troubleshoot but...... no manual.
04-15-2011 12:59 AM
Find some usefull info HERE.
If it doesnt work please let me know which software version you are using so Solution center 7 or 8 and so on and which OS is on your computer.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation