12-11-2012 07:23 AM
Sigh. My battle with windows 8 continues. My HP envy sleekbook 4-1101sa will work just fine for internet with a cable connected.
However the wireless is a disaster.
Doesn't always read the wireless network connections available (I know because I'm now carrying 2 x portables, and the other (on vista OS ironically) collects that data just fine.
When I do get to find a wireless connection, the sleekbook shows that its connected, but regular drops out after just seconds.
I've trawled the windows 8 tutorials and run the troubleshooting programs. I've downloaded the latest HP "fix". No use.
Appears to be an intel "inside" core i5, don't know if that's of any help to you techie gurus in solving this issue.
Have also checked on the HP site and been giving a message that this particular model hasn't been subject to testing????
Help please. This is all sending me insane...
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation