06-09-2011 11:16 AM
I have a HP w2207 running on Windows vista. I was trying to re-install an HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One when the installation stopped and I received four separate issues each stating, "The installer cannot access this registry key. Please ensure that the installer has access to the registry and click Retry to continue installation." I have no idea how to access the registry key nor do I know where to input that information. Please help. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation