12-02-2010 10:00 PM
I had problem where my printer would not work in internet explorer and notebook. looked for it on "printers list" and it was not there. Was told to remove all HP applications and reload/install the software. I tried doing this via the software/apps from the HP web site and from the supplied disk. In both cases the result was "error occured during install". I have been trying to resolve this for 9 hours and nothing is working.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation