10-01-2009 12:20 AM
10-09-2011 10:18 PM
Try unplug the power cord and the network cable. Then plug back in the power cord first and turn on the until. Wait until the unit boots up then plug in the network cable. Hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation