04-03-2014 07:48 AM
i have purchased a used hp p2035 printer which works great with my pc -but i'm wanting to use it on an older mac with system 8.0 in it. is this possible and where can i find a cd with driver on it for the mac...thanks for any help in this matter..
04-04-2014 10:58 AM
I suspect your question would be better answered in the HP Enterprise Business Community, as the LaserJet P2035n/ P2055/d/dn/x Printer is a commercial model.
My technical expertise is with consumer products and software, I am sure the commercial folks would be happy to help if you re-post your question for them to answer. The HP Enterprise Business Community is an HP Forum designed for the Commercial and Enterprise customers to help one another. I am sure you will find some HP folks there to help too.
Click here to log into the commercial forum > HP Enterprise Business Community
You may find the following very helpful while you wait to hear back from somebody in the commercial Forums. Most viewed solutions for HP LaserJet P2035 Printer series.
Hope this helps. Best of luck.
* It only takes a second to click (the 'like' icon) below to say thanks!
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statment
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation